1 -2 1/2 to 3 pound frying chicken, cut in pieces
4 cups Kellog's Rice Krispies
1/2 to 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Wash chicken pieces and dry thoroughly.
2. Crush Rice Krispies slightly.
3. Combine melted butter with salt and pepper.
4. Dip chicken pieces in seasoned butter, then roll in Rice Krispies crumbs until well-coated. Place skin side up in shallow baking pan lines with aluminum foil; do not crowd pieces.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) about 1 hour or until tender. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while cooking.
Yield: 4-5 servings.
**From a "Cooking with Rice Krispies" recipe card with Dennis the Menace on the front.