Cooking time: 30 minutes
Microwave cooking time: 10 minutes
2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
1 1/2 cup (6 oz) Kraft Natural shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
1 1/2 cup ham cubes
1 1/2 cup rotini, cooked, drained
1/2 cup Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip Light Dressing
1/4 cup each chopped green and red pepper
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup seasoned croutons (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup of the cheese and croutons
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and croutons.
- Bake 30 minutes or until throughly heated. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Microwave: Prepare as directed.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart microwavable casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Top with croutons.